Employment and internship
Internship is possible at the Estonian National Museum for students who:
- are studying at an institution of higher education a speciality related to the activities of the musem or are interested in the museum´s activities and functions
- during the internship, the intern shall fulfil a specific working task (which might coincide with the student´s research topic)
- Is proficient in Estonian and has intermediate level proficiency at least in one foreign language
- Is familiar with Windows text and data processing programmes
- Is at least 18 and has secondary education.
To apply for the internships, application and CV have to be sent to the Personnel Manager of the museum. Internship at the museum is unpaid.
In order to apply for the internship, the student has to send (by post or email):
- Desired length and time period of the internship (during which months) and starting date of the internship
- Explanation why you want to do your internship at the museum
- Which structural unit of the museum you want to do your internship in.
Considering the museum´s possibilities and the student´s preferences and profile, suitable candidates will be elected and they will be contacted within one month.
Veski 32, 51014 Tartu
Phone 00372 735 0441